Sunday, December 21, 2014

Miscellaneous Pictures

I love these girls.  I'm so glad they have each other.  I hope they will be best friends.
We always make lots of new friends when we go shopping. These two love to be chatty with strangers.
Too bad putting her in a bucket never lasts long.

Bentley, you're adorable.
She has figured out which knob is the volume and she likes to blast the dance party.

Eden LOVES dress up.  She has a very large assortment of outfits to choose from.
Eden is a good protector from small, finger poking strangers.
They can't get enough of Star Wars right now.
Bentley was writing what he said was his "ABCDs" then cutting them out and taping each one to the mirror.
"Hurry mom, take my picture!"

At family night, Eden said she wanted to teach the lesson and she did such a good job!  While we finished cleaning up dinner she got herself in costume, got her scriptures, and collected Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus.  She pretended to read from the scriptures but told us the whole story of baby Jesus' birth.  It was precious.

If only I were as flexible as this girl.  She folds herself in all kinds of funny ways when she is ready to snuggle.


I love this happy girl!

Tickle torture! or sometimes kissing torture - they both make him react the same way. :)

Eden's very thoughtful and sweet cousin Craig sent her a Christmas present.  When she opened the box, the wrapped present very clearly said on the package "don't open until Christmas."  Eden was really struggling with it and was definitely bummed that he said to wait.  
I had sent Craig a text message thanking him for his thoughtfulness and telling him Eden was dying to open it so he gave her permission to open it that night.  She was thrilled!
He made her a beautiful blanket and wrote on the back for her.  She was in love, and Olivia was too!

Thank you Craig!  You make her feel so loved and special.  She loves you so much!

Family reading time before bed.  Olivia was crawling around there somewhere.
Eden has been learning to read and is doing really well.  She loves to go through her books and will read as much as we will sit and listen.
These two cute little buddies find the strangest places to hang out.  I'm also totally digging Eden's cool outfit.

She doesn't nap often, but when she does she prefers to have someone to lay by. Obviously, Brad and I fight over who gets that task.
The real baby gate finally made it's way out because any barriers we were trying to use were obviously not good enough to outsmart this little cookie!  She would be so proud whenever she would break through.  She would giggle all the way up until someone discovered her and removed her screaming from the stairs.
Little rascal!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Daily life in our home is wonderful. I love our kids and their little quirks.