| Eden is such a great big sister and Olivia thinks she is so funny. |
![]() |
| Eden liks to play for us while I'm getting everyone ready for church. |
![]() |
| Eden's getting creative with her legos. She wanted to make sure I got a picture of her helicopter. |
![]() |
| I love this boy. He hardly holds still, or sits on his bottom for long, even when watching TV. |
![]() |
| Never too young to start watching the talking points on Fox News with her daddy. |
| Cute little Bentley, fell asleep surrounded by the books he was "reading" |
![]() |
| The only way to keep socks on this girl - pull them up to her knees! |
| One afternoon we were bored so we got out our supplies and made us an alphabet train. Bentley thinks it's really fun to try to match up the lowercase with the uppercase letters. |
| He gets really excited when he gets them all up. |
![]() |
| Olivia doesn't know what to think of the love sac. I throw her on there and she freezes like she doesn't dare move. It's really funny. |
![]() |
| Still frozen in place! |
![]() |
| Eden is still way into dressing up. Today she was Barbie popstar. |
| Sometimes Olivia gets an impromptu bath in the kitchen sink when I need two hands for making dinner or something. |
| I don't know why this is so cool, but these three love to play in the shower. |
![]() |
| Playing hide and seek with these two always results in some interesting hiding places. |
| Actually putting much into the shopping cart besides small children is quite difficult. And yes, I get a lot of comments. |
| Two cute babies sharing one cozy blankie. |
![]() |
| Olivia loves to beg for the kids to share whatever they are eating with her. |












No comments:
Post a Comment