Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Snow Day!

Eden LOVES to play outside in the snow.  She woke up, saw the snow and immediately asked to suit up and go out. While I was helping her put her snow gear on she said, "this is the best day ever!"  It was way too fun - I had to let her miss preschool and we had a fun snow day at home.  Playing outside, hot cocoa and cuddling through a movie.  I love these days!




She loves to go around the yard and wipe the snow off of everything.

Bentley is not quite as fond of the snow as Eden.  Maybe it's the fact that his clothing leaves his movements quite restricted, but he sure looks adorable!


 Eden was trying to teach him how to make a snowball so they could have a fight.  It was very cute to watch.




2 comments:

Brad Justice said...

Thanks for a great birthday! I loved hanging out with my family. Some year, though, I promise I will celebrate my birthday in August or something.

Team Malarsie said...

They are so cute! I love the joy on Eden's face.