Sunday, June 21, 2015

Father's Day

What can I say about this guy to adequately describe what I think of him as a father?! The best... truly. My kids are so lucky to have him. He is so fun and 100% engaged and happy to be with them. They adore him and so do I.




For Father's Day we put these pictures in a triple frame for him to hang in his office. I think he liked it, and the kids were so excited to give it to him. It was a Sunday, so he was off quickly to the church for meetings and things before Sacrament, but not before having some delicious cinnamon rolls first.

Happy Father's Day Brad! We love you and are so grateful to have you.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

I love my wife and kids. They are so good to me. My framed picture is on in my office for everyone to see.