Wednesday, June 10, 2015

My Boy

At Bentley's 3 year well child check-up:
weight:  31 pounds, 5 oz - 38th percentile
height:  3 ft even - 13th percentile


I can't even explain how I love this boy.... he is the most precious thing ever.



He can never play enough games. He LOVES to play board games, or card games and will play them until he drops. The problem is, he needs me or Brad to play with him so that gets exhausting fast.  He is really good though and is learning some great skills through playing games. It is a good thing, but it's just a lot of games.... all.day.long.   :) 

The other day, a song was playing on the radio by Maroon 5 and he was talking about dating and the lyrics say something like "I don't want to play no games" and from the back Bentley lets out this shocked shriek of pure disgust. Not knowing what was happening, I said, "What Bentley?" and he said, "Mom, he just said he doesn't like to play games!"   ha ha well now I know he listens to lyrics, he doesn't get what they are talking about, but he is listening!  ha ha cute boy. He was so appalled to think someone didn't like to play games.

Thank goodness he has a daddy who keeps the game closet stocked and who loves to play games too.  :)

2 comments:

Team Malarsie said...

We love little Darth Vader! I really hope that he and Jack will be great friends one day (once Jack is a old enough to catch on).

Brad Justice said...

Just last night he committed me to three different games before I left for mutual--wrestle mania, the wolf game (we make wolf stew out of children and the children sometimes escape while the wolf goes to get salt and pepper), and Uno. We didn't make it to Uno, but he got the first two.