Monday, June 15, 2015

Olivia - 15 months old



Olivia's 15 month well child check-up:
weight: 22 pounds, 3 oz - 37th percentile
height: 2 ft 7 in - 71st percentile (she's catching up to her brother fast!)

Things she can say these days:
mom
dad
hi
bye
no
Bo Bo (Bentley)
Dee Dee (Eden)
Ruby
turtle
night-night
blankie
thank you
uh oh
baby
GiGi (grandma)
ba ba (sippy cup of milk)
hot
cold

She also mimics tons of things we say but she doesn't really know what she is saying yet so those don't make the list. :)



She has changed and grown up so fast lately! I feel like she is definitely not a baby, but my little toddler. I love her to pieces.

2 comments:

Team Malarsie said...

She is so precious! Love how her eyes smile every time. I think she is almost as tall or taller than Jack!

Brad Justice said...

This little girl is very cute. And I am learning a whole different set of parenting skills. From time to time she comes and gets a good long snuggle with me.