Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pottery Class Double Date

For a fun and different date night, the Mays joined us for a pottery class a few weeks ago. It really ended up being such a good time! We had so many good laughs as we tried to figure out what in the world we were doing to finish our very simple projects. Apparently there's a lot more to it so that it doesn't crack when it's being "cooked". We had a blast.







Here's our finished products... the bowl and flower pot thing were our first ones, and then the turtle dishes were our second attempts. Brad now has them out back for the turtles to enjoy. :)

It was fun, and I'm grateful for new experiences together.


3 comments:

Brad Justice said...

Also, there was a creeper guy from Lisa's past that worked there. She didn't really recognize him, but within three seconds he said, "You're Lisa Malarsie. Mrs. Johnson's class, third period. Sophomore year of high school."

We just stood there and looked at him...I put my arm around her and moved along. Awkward...

Team Malarsie said...

That is a great idea! I should try this with Michael. He liked potter in high school lol. And I had to laugh at Brad's comment about the blast from the past. That is strange.

Grandma Malarsie said...

I agree about the little creepy comment. The fact that he remembers the details......
The class looks so fun. Me and grandpa should try that.