4 good months of snuggling with this precious girl. I love her so much.
4 month stats:Weight: 14 lb 1 oz, 61% percentile
Length: 24.7 inches, 81% percentile
Head: 86% percentile
She is my first baby to not find her own thumb or fingers. So far she isn't too into the binky either so I remain hopeful that she will find her thumb and learn to self sooth like her siblings did!
She is sleeping pretty good these days. She goes to bed around 9pm and then usually wakes up around 5:30 or 6am. Though I don't prefer to be waking that early, I do love the peaceful, quiet house as I nurse her and she drifts back to sleep. It's time that I cherish with her, and I love the bond I have with her.
She is really rockin' the bumbo chair lately. She loves being able to be upright and see all the craziness that goes on around her. I'm sure it also feels much safer for her to be up and not laying on the floor like a little target for her rambunctious sister.
She is so smiley and happy all the time. She loves to catch your eye and get big reactions. She is super expressive and social already and loves the attention she gets everywhere we go.
She still rather detests tummy time. Fortunately for her, if I put her on her tummy, the second she makes a little squeak, one of her siblings is right there to roll her over so she doesn't get sad. Nobody can stand to hear her cry, or even fuss. Hopefully someday she will have the chance to figure out how to roll over on her own. :)
She loves to hang out with her own reflection. It's super entertaining.
I love watching her sleep. She is so beautiful and peaceful. If I do have to wake her up for some reason, it always startles her and before she can even focus her eyes she has a huge smile on her face. It's so cute.
And here are her fun 4 month photo shoot pictures. As usual, there were too many cute ones to just pick one or two. I couldn't get a good shot of her cute smile though because she kept putting her hands into her mouth, so eventually I had to make her sit on her hands, which she actually thought was pretty funny.
My cute long and lean baby!
She is such a tremendous joy in our home. We are all pretty obsessed with her and she is smothered in love all day long. We can't imagine life without this joyous little girl! We love you Karly Rose.













2 comments:
Such a cute, cute baby. I love her.
Just looking at her makes me smile!
Post a Comment