Sunday, June 19, 2016

Father's Day

We love Father's Day and the opportunity it is to celebrate the amazing daddy of our family. We are all so grateful for Brad and the amazing father he is. He definitely brings the fun and magic into our house on a regular basis. The moment he comes home from work he is approached by the kids with some game options, or something fun to do together. He quickly changes into his cozy clothes and gets involved in the play. I'm so grateful for his physical and emotional presence with our kids. We are all very blessed by him.
This year we got him some fun summer stuff, like a new slip 'n slide and some yummy treats. I also made him a video of the kids. It ended up being one of the gifts I have been most excited to give him. The song is about slowing down time and it plays several video clips of the kids and it's just such a sweet reminder how quickly it is all passing by.

I'm so grateful for my family. I'm so blessed.

2 comments:

Grandma Malarsie said...

Happy Father's Day to Brad Justice!

Brad Justice said...

It was an excellent day. I love being a dad.