Eden is the reading queen right now! She loves reading and is flying through chapter books faster than I can keep them coming. She also loves to keep track of what she has read, so she has quite a long list of books she has finished over this past year. I love that this has become her hobby, and I've noticed a lot of improvement in her spelling and writing and other school work since her reading has taken off. It's awesome!
Bentley has really been into drawing and coloring lately. I love finding his little drawings all over the house. He is also really good at writing, and always has names written above the people he draws. This particular picture was a tracing of his hand, and inside he drew everyone in our family, as well as grandma and grandpa. I love his cute little people.
Olive is really into dress-ups right now and it is so much fun. Fortunately for her we have a huge collection of dresses and she goes through several a day. Most days, it's straight from pjs into dress ups and than back into pjs at the end of the day. She also loves to wear skirts, and jewelry, and makeup and anything to make her look fancy. It's fun to see what particular princess she feels like each day. :)


And then there's baby Karly who is just talking like crazy these days! She has her own little babble that she "speaks" constantly as she roams around the house. She loves to get our attention, and then proceeds to carry on a very long conversation. It's cute. Surprisingly, she also knows how to say a ton of words (real words). I think she is definitely my earliest talker and surprises us all the time with the new things she says. She is so much fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment