Last year sometime Eden read the book Matilda so when we saw the broadway show was coming to Popejoy we thought it would be such a fun show to take the kids too. We left Olive and Karly at home with a sitter, and with two extra tickets we were able to invite Kally and Lincoln to join us. We met up at the Frontier for dinner first, and then went over to the show. We had so much fun! The kids were so excited to go to the show, and thought it was so cool that Lincoln got to come with them.
The show was a little bizarre sometimes, but very funny and very entertaining. We all had a great time. It's so fun to have the opportunity to make these fun memories together. I'm so grateful Kally and Lincoln could join us!




2 comments:
It was a really fun night. My favorite part was when the kid said, "and when the burp took on a life of it's own..." and the Ms Trunchbowl licked the air and tasted her chocolate cake. So funny!
Since I was not able to go, Eden gave me her book to read so I could know all about it. I actually enjoyed reading it. Thanks, Eden!
Post a Comment