This babysitting co-op group has been a dream come true. It's so much fun on the days that we host, especially when the weather is warm and the kids are outside. Lunch time tends to get a little crazy, but otherwise they all play so good and have so much fun. It's been awesome to see my kids have such solid friendships so early in life. And let's be real - it's awesome for me when other people host because I can get an hour or two alone to run my errands or go to appointments. Hooray!
It's really fun to watch the natural interests of the girls vs. the boys at such an early age. Usually they are separate doing their own group things, but every once in a while a good game of princesses and warriors starts up. It's cute to watch.
Apparently I was the bad guy this day because all of a sudden I was being attacked by many boys wielding weapons of all kinds (and Karly watched it all happen).
So much fun!
1 comment:
Lisa was brilliant for starting the co op. It has been so helpful to so many people.
Post a Comment