She chose pizza and cupcakes. Daddy brought home all different kinds of cupcakes and we had fun having bites from each different type. Her favorite was the Oreo cookies n' cream cupcake.
Then it was time for the best part - present time! Eden had to fend Karly off, who was very eager to help tear that pretty paper.
The highlights of her gifts this year was a new watch that tracks her steps (she likes to compete with Brad and I now) and a real genuine Hermoine Granger wand. She LOVES all things Harry Potter, and thinks she identifies quite well with miss. Hermoine. I would agree. :)
And of course, it wouldn't be a birthday without marking her new height on the measurement board. She was so excited to see how much she has grown this year. She grew a ton! 8's going to be great, we can already tell!
It was so fun that on her actual birthday we were able to be in Utah. She got ice cream at the BYU creamery, a delicious rainbow cake, and the best part - endless time with cousins. It was a great birthday.
Eden is so excited about her upcoming baptism. Turning 8 brings lots of new and exciting things! I just can't believe she really is 8 already. What a blessing she has been these past 8 years. I can't imagine a life without her. Happy birthday Dee Dee.










1 comment:
Our first eight year old! How did the time fly by so fast. It felt like we would never get out of the NICU 8 years ago and here we are. Happy Birthday, Eden. I love you.
Post a Comment