When I look at these pictures I'm so overcome with such mixed emotions. I can't believe this miracle baby of mine is already 8 years old! It makes me so happy and so sad all at the same. She has grown and changed so much this last year especially. Her interests have changed and matured and I'm really feeling like my little girl is turning into a little lady. She is precious to me and I truly enjoying being with her and listening to her thoughts and interests.
We were so grateful that grandma, grandpa, and the Hardings were able to join us for the baptism. Eden was especially excited to have Jaxon and Austin there since they had been baptized before.
Eden was anxiously waiting as the font was filling up. She was desperate to see in there, and they watched through the crack in the door. She was so giddy and cute, in a nervous way. :)
I'm so grateful for Brad. He was so sweet with Eden in their preparations before the baptism so she felt comfortable with how it would all happen. Eden is very blessed to have such a loving daddy.
Here is Eden and her friend Madi Hatch. When it was time to start, the Bishop (who is also Madi's dad) asked who wanted to go first and they both immediately pointed at the other. :) I think Eden then volunteered to go first.
While the girls were getting dressed after the baptisms, everyone outside was invited to write them a little letter. Bentley was so careful and thoughtful as he wrote his sweet message to Eden. This ended up being such a great idea. Eden received so many loving and sweet notes from family and friends and she has now glued them into her journal. I think she will be so grateful to look back on those.
I'm so grateful for the Gospel and the many blessings that come because of it. Eden has a pure and sweet testimony and she is so excited to have been baptized and have the Holy Ghost. I'm so grateful for her and the example she has set, and continues to set for her siblings. We are truly a blessed family. Congratulations sweet Eden. We love you.









1 comment:
Well done, Eden. It was a beautiful day. And one of the first things we did after her baptism we went online and set up a FamilySearch account.
You are now a member of the Church! Many wonderful things are ahead of you.
Post a Comment