Monday, September 11, 2017

Homeschool and my Helpers

Now that we are at the new school, Mondays are our homeschool days.  It is going to take some adjustments as we all get used to the new routine.  I love the time working on the projects and homework with Eden and Bentley, but it's tricky doing "teacher" jobs and also "toddler mom" jobs at the same time.   These two little sisters definitely like to be involved in what's happening, but usually in a very loud and distracting way.  Sometimes I can keep them occupied with something, but it's going to take some practice to find our new groove.
I really am loving this time with the kids doing school work though.  Eden and Bentley are both little sponges, so ready to soak everything in.  They are fun to teach and very eager to figure things out.  So far, this part time homeschooling thing is working out really well.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Our kids are really smart. I have no idea what I looked like as a kid, but they are so smart!