There was a women's convention that came to town called "Women of Light" and I was able to go with my mom and spend the day being uplifted by many great speakers and classes. In between classes, there was an open area full of venders with all kinds of shopping. We both bought several bars of delicious smelling, natural soap which I love. It was such a fun day, and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with my mom!
At one point I ran in to a big group of friends from my ward and they pulled me in for their picture. It was fun visiting with them for a bit between things.
I'm so grateful my mom lives close and that we can have these experiences of learning and growth together. It was a wonderful day! Thanks Brad for holding down the fort at home while we went.

1 comment:
Looking very good, ladies. Very good indeed.
Post a Comment