I sure love this quiet time in the morning. It's a great way to start the day.
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Morning Scripture Study
These past few months, Brad and I have gotten into a routine of getting up around 6:15 and studying our scriptures before the crazy day begins. Lately Bentley has been getting up around 6:30 and he knows we are studying and won't get breakfast ready yet, so he found his Book of Mormon and reads along side us. He has made tremendous progress with his reading and is getting through his scriptures pretty quickly. I think he is already somewhere in 2Nephi. Pretty darn impressive for a kindergartener.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The only problem with our "quiet time" is that someone ALWAYS seems to wander downstairs. Bentley is great, but his little sisters are a bit more involved when the come down.
Post a Comment