Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Pesky Siblings Messing Up Olive's Show

One particular afternoon, Olive prepared a dance show that she wanted to perform for me.  She specifically requested that I get it on video (which I did), and as some funny things were unfolding, I also decided to snap some pictures during the action too.

Olive can be very silly and light hearted when she is on stage, but she can also be a very serious performer when the time is right.  She had the music blasting and was performing one of those serious numbers for me.  Before long, her siblings started to see what was happening and slowly began to sabotage her performance.   These pictures make me laugh because you can totally see that she tried to ignore them, her frustration started to show on her face, but that great performer never broke eye contact with the camera.

Oh Olive, I sure love you.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

I hope our kids look back on these things and remember how much they loved each other, despite the occasional frustrations.