Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Day!

It's Christmas morning!  Brad and I were actually the first ones up, just hanging out in bed waiting for the kids!  ha ha   Before long though, we started to hear movement.  I'm not sure who woke up first, but as soon as one was up, they were all up really quickly!  While I was getting Karly up, these three were trying to peak downstairs to see all the goodies around the tree.

These four Santa babies were so excited!!

Karly's pile from Santa:
Olive's pile from Santa:
Bentley's pile from Santa:
Eden's pile from Santa:
And all the goodies around our beautiful tree!  So magical!
We had so much fun going through stockings and looking through all their surprises from Santa.
They each got a "Fingerling" interactive, robotic monkey, which was the highlight in the stockings this year.
Eden was so excited that she got the microscope she was hoping for.
Bentley was so happy he got a Foosball table, but he did say that he thinks Santa misunderstood that he wanted a big one. ha ha

After eating some delicious french toast casserole (and all the candy in their stockings too), we were ready to open all those presents! 

This stage of life is so magical.  I never wanted this morning to end.  There was so much excitement, laughter and happiness. The presents are still so simple and cute.

These two entertainers - each with a microphone in hand.  We have some good shows in store for us, I'm excited.

Eden was very excited to dig into the science kit and try out some experiments.

That afternoon, we had some company and there were a few more presents to open, and lots of presents to show our visitors.

It was a very fun filled day.  I'm so grateful for this magical time with my family.

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

That color wig is Lady Glitter Sparkles from the Trolls movie.

Our kid light up on Christmas morning. Such goodness!