We got home from Galveston, had a good night's rest and then woke up to Eden's 9th birthday the following day! It couldn't have worked out any better with timing though because all the Malarsie cousins were coming into town for our family reunion so she was able to be with them on her birthday. It was a great day!!
In the morning, the Hardings came and joined us for swimming at the Ventana pool. The kids had a blast swimming and then we enjoyed a picnic at the park next door.
We measured her on the growth stick before heading down to grandma's house for the afternoon. She had a lot of growth this year!
That night we had cake and ice cream and opened presents. By that time the Asay's had also arrived so the party grew!
I can't believe she is 9!!
What a cute smile on that 9 year old birthday girl.
There's nothing better than enjoying cake and ice cream, and a beautiful summer birthday with your cousins.
Lincoln, Wren and Eden are our 2009 triplets. They are all so cute together.
Eden was very excited to get an Echo Dot for her room. She can't wait to close the door and jam out in there. She really is growing up. What happened to the dance parties in the kitchen??!!
She still LOVES to read and was so excited to get a new series. I love that she devours books.
She got to Facetime with grandma and grandpa Justice too. I'm not sure what he was telling her, but I thought her smile back at him was very cute.
I'm blown away by all that this girl has overcome and accomplished in her 9 years of life. She is so brave, strong, courageous, loving, faithful, patient, obedient, resilient, smart, compassionate, responsible, and the list could go on and on. She has a wise soul and teaches me important life lessons all the time. I am who I am today because of this amazing girl. I'm so grateful I get to be her mom.
Happy birthday Eden. I love you deeply!!
Happy birthday Eden. I love you deeply!!


















1 comment:
Happy Birthday Eden Doodle!
Post a Comment