Bentley only has a few boys his age in the ward. One in particular (Curren Baker) has become a really good friend. Unfortunately, his family had to move away recently and it has left Bentley feeling pretty bummed. I found this letter in the craft room and had to save it. It reads....
"My best friend is moving. I feel sad but I could make new friends. I want to see him one more time. My family is surrounded by girls. It's kind of hard but I think I can do it. Can you?"
"My best friend is moving. I feel sad but I could make new friends. I want to see him one more time. My family is surrounded by girls. It's kind of hard but I think I can do it. Can you?"
I love this sweet boy.

1 comment:
He is a really, really good kid. I love him.
Post a Comment