Sunday, July 15, 2018

Durango Weekend

Brad was out of town finishing his master's and wouldn't get back until late Friday night, which meant I would have needed to take the kids to the Durango reunion alone this year.  I just wasn't feeling up for it this time, which was sad.  At the last minute my parents invited the older kids to go with them.  To say the kids were thrilled about that is an understatement.  They were so excited to go on a special trip with grandma and grandpa and to sleep in their trailer too. What a special treat!

Grandma sent some cute picture updates while they were away.  Karly, daddy and I sure did miss out on a lot of fun.  And Karly really missed her siblings.  She kept saying, "grandma took my kids. Tell grandma to bring me back my kids!"

Grandma and grandpa - thanks for saving the day when mom was feeling like a real party pooper.  These kids sure had a great time!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

I am so glad they were able to go and have a blast.