Saturday, October 12, 2019
Galloping Goat Pumpkin Patch
Going to this pumpkin patch is a tradition for us! When I had very small toddlers and babies, my friends and I would spend hours here visiting, multiple times during the month, while the kids would play. Now that the kids are getting bigger, it's still something we find ourselves doing, except we usually only go once. :) This year they had some fun new additions with a big "playhouse" station. Each building was a different type of office or shop and all the kids played in these for a long time. And, as usual, the goats were a hit and gave us a lot of good laughs. Rememvber that time when we got two baby pigmy goats that lived in our backyard?! What a crazy idea....
Thanks for the fun at the pumpkin patch! Halloween season wouldn't feel the same without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
I love pumpkin patches. They are like magnets to me.
Post a Comment