Saturday, October 12, 2019
Referee of the Game!
Ok, it's not a great photo - but for documentation's sake, I do want to remember this season of soccer when I volunteered to be the referee for Bentley's home games. It's been so much fun, but also a little surprising how frustrating it is to have parents yell at me for making certain calls. It's crazy how intense some parents get about these 6-7 year olds and their soccer games! The other downside of being the ref is that I can't high five Bentley and cheer for him when he does something awesome - which happens a lot. :)
Have I mentioned before how much I love watching him play?! This is all so fun. Well done Bentley!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Lisa’s a great ref. She takes charge and is in the action. And she looks really good running up and down the field!
Post a Comment