Brad!!! We did it! We made it to the glorious years of having an in-home babysitter! We are starting very small, with quick trips out while Eden is in charge. I have no doubt about her amazing skills to be a very responsible babysitter. I am a little more cautious of working slowly into this due to some of her "subordinates" having some trouble with the idea. So far there have been mixed reports, but we will slowly work out way into this and have lots of discussions around how to be a good leader, and how to be a good follower. ha ha
Today Eden watched everyone while I was gone for an hour at Costco. Later that night I found she had put these cute gifts on everyone's door. She had made them a perler bead heart with a tag that said "Thanks for letting me babysit you." Oh my goodness, how precious.
1 comment:
This is a huge milestone for us!
Post a Comment