One of the things I love about Bentley is his sense of humor. He has really been into making comic strips lately and they are so funny. I often wonder how in the world he comes up with the things he does. He is very left brained and analytical, which I can relate too, but then he also has this insane creativity that I don't understand, but I love! Keep up the good jokes Bentley. We love that you are keeping us laughing constantly!
He is also really into creating puzzles for us to solve. Today's was a Lego puzzle that only fit together one way. We had to arrange all the shapes he built to make them fit together. It was actually quite challenging for Brad and I. So thank you Bentley - for keeping us entertained and laughing, while also challenging our brains and keeping them sharp! You're the best!


No comments:
Post a Comment