Friday, August 5, 2022

Eden's New School Registration

Eden is starting a new school this year!  She decided to leave Coyote Willow Family School, and give the traditional middle school a shot. This will be a great time to experience the learning curve of managing several teachers and classes, navigating a big school during passing periods, and experiencing traditional grades and report cards.  She is excited to try something new and to get used to the feel of traditional school before starting high school.  (which is only one year away?!  Crazy!!)

Fortunately she has these two good friends, Avery and Vienna, who also decided to switch schools.  This type of big change is always easier with friends!

They were so excited to go to the orientation, get their schedules and lockers, and to get a tour of the school.  There was definitely a lot of nervous energy!


Eden was so excited to get a locker.  She couldn't wait to get her things all organized and ready to go!  And what's so crazy is that she is now using the lock that I used in high school! I have no idea how I hung onto it for that long.  It just always got stored in my office supply stuff and kept getting moved with me all these years. Cute. :)
Good luck in 8th grade at Tony Hillerman Middle School Eden!  I believe in you and have no doubt that you'll make the best of any situation you're in. I will miss you on Mondays now that you have to go to school and won't homeschool with us.  I wish you didn't have to grow up, but I'm also so excited for this next chapter and know you're ready for it.  I love you!

No comments: