Monday, July 17, 2023

Biking in the Bosque

Also while the girls were gone in Denver, Brad and Bentley got to go on a bike adventure through the Bosque and over to a little restaurant we love called "Bike in Coffee".  Its such a fun trail through the trees along the river.  I'm not sure Bentley was as prepared for the ride as he could have been.  He wore his crock shoes and ended up with some sweet blisters, but he said he liked it still.

Brad and I have done this trail a few times, and I also ride with Annie here sometimes too.  It makes for a great workout, and stopping halfway and getting a yummy brunch at this cute cafe makes it so fun.  They usually have someone there playing live music and the atmosphere is so pretty.  It just reminds you how good it feels to be outdoors and moving your body!

No comments: