Monday, August 31, 2009

A Flashback

She loves this mobile - it's been so fun to watch her re-discover it over and over again.


She has lots of room to grow into this shirt!




The antibiotics seem to be helping already because she has had a better day today than she has lately. It makes me so glad to know she is feeling better. She also got a bath today and that was a lot of fun.

On the schedule tomorrow: another eye exam... boo.



So to finish things off today, here's a little flashback:

July 10th...

And today:

They are still good friends. The only difference is that Eden's the bigger monkey now.

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is some serious growing! I am sorry to hear there is still a long way to go. Keep on pushing through, you'll get there.

Anonymous said...

She is soooo sweet looking. I can't believe how much she has already changed. I can't wait to see her again either. Hope you all are doing well. See you soon!

Harding Family said...

I just saw that baby monkey at Walgreens and I was shocked at how small it really is! The pictures don't do it justice! She is so cute!