Thursday, January 7, 2010

AirForce Sr. Airman, Michael Malarsie

Oh there's so much for me to post about with all that's going on in life right now, but it will all have to wait until I get a little more time. For now I just wanted to put some info up about my brother.

We have created a blog for him to journal his progress and keep all our family and friends updated. Please feel free to visit his blog at:

MMalarsie.blogspot.com


Also, a donation account has been set up on his behalf to help support him through his journey to recovery. If you would like to donate, you can do so at any Wells Fargo location, to the following account:

AirForce Sr. Airman, Michael Malarsie

Thank you for all your love, support, and prayers!

2 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

Thank you for starting this blog about Michael. It was really neat to read all his emails and to hear for a solider what war is like. I am so grateful for those brave men and women that fight for our freedom. I don't even know how to begin to thank them. Thank you Michael.

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

Lisa, You are such a stron young lady!
It's such an honor to call you family! If there is anything the my grandparents or I can do for you guys dont hesitate to ask!