Monday, January 25, 2010

She sure has grown!

Here's Eden at about three weeks old and somewhere in the 2 1/2 pound range.


And here she is just a couple days ago. She's now just over 12 pounds.


I have a hard time remembering just how tiny she really was, but now that I look at the darn monkey it really puts in back into perspective! She sure has come a long way and we just love her to pieces!

5 comments:

Santana said...

My goodness... I was thinking the monkey was HUGE until I saw the second picture. That is an amazing thing! She is beautiful!

Jess & Jessica said...

Oh my goodness!!! Jess and I can't believe it is the same monkey. She has really done some serious growing.
P.s She looks so adorable!!!

Jake & Kim said...

WOW! How did that monkey shrink so much!!jk Little Eden, you are so beautiful and you have grown so much. You make so many people happy and smile just thinking about you. Keep growing, because your body still needs to fit that great big lovable heart that you have. :)

Kristie said...

That is crazy to see the difference with the monkey there! I think when you first put that monkey picture on your blog, I figured the monkey was was one of the bigger beanie babies, but now I can see it in perspective better! She is adorable!

Stef said...

Wow! That monkey has really shrunk!! She only gets cuter!