Sunday, December 22, 2013

Eden making Christmas presents

For a good amount of time each day, Eden has been at her craft table making Christmas presents. She has become so excited about making special gifts for people.

Eden has a ladybug dream light pillow that she loves, so for Erin and Grandma M. she decided to make them a dream light because she figured they would love to have one as much as she does. I have to say, she came up with this idea completely on her own, and made the "pillows" all by herself without any help or inspiration from me. The only part she needed my help on was drawing the stars and smiley face on the belly like her light. I think she did an amazing job! She even taped two pages together and stuffed it full of paper so it was puffy like a pillow. I'm always very impressed with her creativity.

A couple days ago my dad sent me this picture message and said to tell Eden that grandma loves her new pillow. :) Eden was so happy to see that her gift is loved. Thanks mom, you're a good grandma. :)

She also made rainbow pillows (which I didn't ever get a picture of) for a lot of her cousins. The Harding boys weren't really sure what to think about them, but they were gracious. :)

No comments: