Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Funny Bentley

Bentley LOVES cell phones. I have to keep mine hidden or else there will be a guaranteed fight on my hands. Quite often, on my phone and Brad's, we find a lot of Bentley's "selfies" and other random things he takes pictures of. Here are some of his photos from a couple different days:

Brad must have helped him out with these because he is farther from the camera, but still obviously looking at himself based on how happy he is. :) He has such a cute smile. I love him.

This is what happens when I try to force a picture and say, "Bentley, look right here!" Little stinker

And of course, the best pictures of all - sleeping pics! He still turns the light on in his room a lot before he falls asleep so I can always get a really good last look at him each night before I go to bed as I turn off his light. So precious….

No comments: