We have been watching the winter olympics sometimes in the evenings lately and the kids are thoroughly entertained. Bentley especially loved the speed skating for some reason and would laugh hysterically when the shot would sound and the skaters would take off. He loved it.
Kids and TV - they are so funny… This picture is Eden, Bentley, Grace, and Lydia Pickett.
Family outings to Costco are always so fun. And look - even "bean" the amazingly loved blankie got to come along too!
Anita somehow got wrangled into pulling all the children in circles around the backyard. I do think Eden holding Bentley is pretty cute. :)
More painting with Bentley, which is always so incredibly messy.
Bedtime stories are always a must! I sure love these two boys and am so grateful that Brad is such a good and involved daddy.
Bentley was super helpful for me as I sorted through the first bin of baby girl clothes. He loved throwing them everywhere, but then he was also good about singing "clean up, clean up, everybody everywhere!" as he put them all back in. This game continued for quite a while. Then I guess he decided the bin of clothes was a cozy spot to lay down while watching the olympics.
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment