Friday, June 27, 2014

Bentley sleeping...

Since Bentley has been out of the crib and sleeping on the bottom bunk in Eden's room, we have found him wondering a couple times in the middle of the night. And then there are times where we just stumble upon him on the floor somewhere when we get up. Here is a collection of his sleeping spots over the last little bit. He's such a cutie.

A few nights ago, Brad and I woke up to Eden yelling, "Mom! Mom!" Brad quickly jumped up and went in there and when he came back he said she was upset because she rolled over and Bentley was in her bed on the top bunk. So Brad moved him back to his bed and we all went back to sleep. At some point later in the middle of the night I heard Bentley cry and yell, "I don't want to be alone" so I watched him for a minute in the baby monitor to see if he would crawl back into bed with Eden, but he never got up but instead he quickly fell back asleep. It was pretty cute. Who knows... maybe Eden will be finding a companion in her bed a little more regularly. Cute kids.

1 comment:

Harding Family said...

Cute little Bent Bent.