Here's a little tribute to the best daddy around -
The kids just can't get close enough....
Bentley and Olivia were sleeping upstairs, I was working on the blog, and I could hear Brad and Eden reading books in the other room. Literally, mid story it just got quiet and after a couple minutes I went to check on them and this is what I found...
This daddy loves to have slip and slide races:
And he even lets them squirt him and dump buckets of water over his head. I mean, how cool is that? :)
The second he gets home he jumps into action with the kids on a grasshopper or lizard hunt - he doesn't even bother to change his clothes first!
We are so grateful for you Brad! The kids absolutely adore you and think you are the most fun person ever (which they are right about). Thanks for all you do for us and for being such an amazing daddy! Happy Father's Day! We love you tons!!
Sunday, June 15, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Such a fun Dad!! Happy Father's Day Brad!!!
Post a Comment