Sunday, June 15, 2014

Olivia - 3 months old!

Little Olive is the absolute best baby around. She is so happy and content and loves to just hang out. She doesn't have to be held and bounced, but instead she loves to lay on the floor, ride in the stroller, or be in her swing and watch all the action going on around her. She is so interactive and loves when Bentley and Eden talk to her. They are loving how smiley she is and think it's really fun to play with her. I love watching their interactions - it's precious.

Olivia is so cute and snuggly. Her chubby little body just molds right in so comfortably.

She is so smiley! If you can get eye contact, there's a 99.9% chance you'll start getting very excited smiles out of her.

She loves to lay in the hammock and watch the leaves blow on the trees.

This baby loves her fingers and thumb! She pretty much always has them in her mouth and is very content entertaining herself with her own hands. It used to be that she sucked her fingers, but as time has gone on I'm finding her sucking her thumb a lot more so I'm not sure what she is going to prefer in the long run. Either way, it's amazing because she is so happy and content as long as she can get those hands to her mouth.
It has also made for the best sleep ever! She goes to bed around 9pm and wakes up around 8am every day. It's amazing... seriously, so amazing. :)

So I know this picture below looks a little crazy - a two year old boy straddling the small baby - but actually Bentley is so careful and gentle with her. He is always very aware of where she is and is so careful around her. He is very sweet and loves to get a blanket and wipe the spit bubbles off her lips. He is always so gentle, and quite often I'll find him laying beside her rubbing her arms or legs very softly.

Bentley also plays cars with her and he very gently places them all around her head. :)

Olivia reminds me a lot of Eden's baby pictures. I think we have two beautiful girls that will end up looking very similar!

Little Olivia we love you so much! We are so grateful to have you in our family!

1 comment:

Harding Family said...

Such cute pics. I love all the smiles Olivia so freely gives! The cars around her head is darling. What a sweet brother to be so gentle. Eden is such a good big sister and they are going to be such good friends as time goes on!