Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Company Picnic

We went to a company picnic held at Sandia Lakes. The kids had a blast with the big bubbles, fishing, BBQ, face painting, and the playground. It was fun to get together in a social setting with the people Brad works with because it seems like it's been a while since they have done something like this. They were all so surprised to see how big the kids have gotten. We had a good time.

This ended up working perfectly because Eden loved making the big bubbles, and Bentley loved swatting them at the end. They played like this for a very long time.
No luck catching anything, but Bentley enjoyed his first time trying!
The girls were very supportive cheerleaders.
And then, before I knew it, they had given up the poles and started tadpole hunting instead.  :)

2 comments:

Team Malarsie said...

Fun times! I had to laugh at the end; I am so not surprised about the tadpole hunting!

Brad Justice said...

Good times at company picnics. Who would have guessed Sandia Lakes was so cool?