I love Mother's Day. Brad and the kids always are so thoughtful and help me to feel very loved. The day began with breakfast in bed and homemade cards from the kids.
They had decorated downstairs with several banners.After church we went down to Bosque Farms to be with the other moms I love so much.
We had a really fun day relaxing, playing games, hanging out with cousins, and making memories. I'm so grateful for my family.
Since I was a little girl, I really wanted to be a mommy. I remember when I was 15 and getting my patriarchal blessing, as soon as he mentioned my future children, I began to cry because that was confirmation that what I had always desired would be true for me someday. Being a mother has been the greatest blessing. I knew I wanted it, but I had no idea what depth of emotion and love it would bring. I feel so blessed and humbled that I was given the most important job.





1 comment:
And you are a marvelous mother. Our kids have it lucky.
Post a Comment