Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Decorating the Christmas Tree

Decorating the Christmas tree is so much fun (well.... the ornaments are fun, not putting on the lights... I hate that job).  Anyway - it's so much fun when we open up the box of ornaments and the kids get so excited to start rifling through them to find their personal ornaments from over the years.  They each make their own piles and get so excited remembering their ornaments from the past.   I also have several ornaments still that I received when I was a kid, so I tell them things I remember about them.  Then we find the ornaments we got while traveling and reminisce about the fun trips we have taken.  It's definitely one of my favorite times of the Christmas season!
Brad really took one for the team and stuck his face right into that pokey tree just so Olive could be the one to put the top on the tree.  ha ha
I'm so grateful for this bunch of people I get to call mine!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

I do love our growing collection of Christmas ornaments. They bring back a lot of memories.