Monday, November 20, 2017

Kindergarten Math and Writing

Going to the Family School has been an answer to my prayers.  I absolutely love the schedule, the increased time I have with my kids, my level of involvement in their education, and the fact that they can work at their own level and at their own pace.  Bentley is in a Kinder-2nd grade class which gives him the opportunity to move up in the curriculum way faster than he could ever do in a regular school.  He is thriving and loving the challenge.  I'm so grateful we have the opportunity to be there. He's only been in school three months and he's already at this level:
This writing is his dictation work.  I read the sentence aloud and he has to transcribe and then mark the grammar. His spelling and knowledge of nouns and verbs already is so surprising to me.
We love family school!

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

It really has been a perfect blend of regular school and partial home school. I’ve loved watching Lisa and the kids work together.