Thursday, November 23, 2017

Things We're Thankful For

It's been a fun tradition in the month of November to (most days) write down something we are grateful for.  I love all the cute things the kids say.  The month always starts with the obvious things, like family, our home, etc. But as the month goes on they have to start getting a little more creative and it's really sweet what their little minds come up with.
Here are some of my favorites from the three big kids:
 
Olive's are so sassy and adorable.
Olive's last one is "pajamies" which is what she calls her PJs.  :)
Bentley's handwriting is a little tricky, so to clarify his say "I love my Book of Mormon." "Getting Home." "My mom."  Could this boy make my heart melt any more?!

Eden's drawings are darling, and I love that each of hers are something educational.  I wouldn't have expected anything else from her.  She loves to learn and is a sponge for new information right now. 

1 comment:

Brad Justice said...

Those notes are little windows into their souls.