Bentley - this guy.... he is my little love and I can't get enough of him. He is fun, energetic, athletic, strong, smart, creative, focused, and really fast! He really is a light in our family that fills a unique space. In many ways, he is just like Brad, and then in many ways he is just like me. Brad and I have talked about this and decided that he really does have the best of both of us; a mixture of both our individual strengths. That's one pretty awesome dude. And isn't he the cutest too?
Bentley loves to create games and has several in his collection. He has very intricate rules, and gameboards or cards, and they are very fun. I am always impressed with his creativity and how he pulls his ideas together.


One funny thing about Bentley is that he loves his PJs. If left on his own, he will stay in PJs all day, every day. Funny guy.

And remember how I mentioned how fast he is?! Even the lizards can't escape him. He is quick and knows how to trap them before they even know what's happening.
Bentley also started piano lessons this past January. He has been very dedicated and focused, and his skills are taking off! He is learning fast and it's beautiful to watch.

Oh Bentley, I just love you. Thank you for being a light to our family. Thank you for sharing your kind, thoughtful, and generous heart. Thank you for tolerating the drama of the girls, and bringing in a masculine energy that we need. Thanks for the laughs, and for all the hand and footprints you leave on the walls as you climb around like Spiderman. You're one gem of a boy.



1 comment:
Bentley hates to wear pants and loves cozy pajamas. Everything is a contest or ranking. He has an amazing memory for numbers and rules. He is fast. Last night I picked him up from soccer and his was blazing past his teammates on a final race to the light pole and back. And I love watching is personality blossom. It's very fun.
Post a Comment