Friday, June 5, 2020

Eden's 11th Birthday!

How is this beautiful baby girl of mine already 11?!  Wow - time really flies.  She is becoming a young woman right before our very eyes and I'm so excited to watch her path unfold.  She is strong, unique, disciplined, smart, compassionate, creative, resilient, and so much more.  I love her sweet hugs and cute laugh.  She is gracious and appreciative, and her light really shines.  Eden, we are so excited and happy to celebrate you today!  

Her highlight this year was a waterproof digital camera.  She was so thrilled!
She also got a cupcake maker and was excited to test that out. Olive was a great helper.
Then Eden and I got to have a nice lunch date together.  She chose Ghangis Grill so we got our food to go and then ate it outside at a park - picnic style.  I loved that we could be one-on-one.
No increase in age can be official until we check the increase in height! She had some great gains this year!
That evening she got to have a pizza and pool party with friends.  With COVID things are still tricky, and some people are still in strict quarantine, but her core group was able to come and enjoy her birthday with her which we are grateful for.
Naale, Avery, Molly, Bailey, Eden, and Vienna!
She got great gifts from her friends who know her well.  She was very excited.
It was an overall great day, celebrating a one-of-a-kind girl.  We love you Eden.  Happy birthday!!

No comments: