Eden, my beautiful girl. She is really one of a kind. She has a heart of gold, a strength of steel and a soul of goodness. She brightens our lives every day and brings a calm strength to our family. She is a great older sister, reliable and responsible, and such a good leader. She see needs around her and steps up to help without being asked. She has a laugh that is so adorable and contagious. She loves to read, and goes through books like crazy. Her reading has also helped develop her skills in writing and she has real talent in the poems and stories she has written. Her dedication to piano is really paying off and she plays beautiful music, and takes her commitment to it seriously. She also has a creative side that is full of ingenuity and she creates beautiful and detailed crafts and projects that makes me think "wow, where did you come up with such a creative idea?" She is blossoming into a beautiful young women and I'm so grateful to be part of it all.






1 comment:
Eden's laugh is from the heart. When she finds something funny, hearing her laugh makes me laugh as well. Just last night I was trying to figure out the humidity on her CPAP machine. It's all confusing to me. As I was going through the diagnostics, the system would display a happy face if it was functional. I was talking out loud as I was going through them and said the "humidity is happy." This tickled her to the core and couldn't stop laughing about it.
Post a Comment