Saturday, August 22, 2020

Eden

 "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine - you make me happy when skies are grey.  You never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away."

Eden you are truly wonderful.  I love who you are to the core, and all you do to continue to learn and mature and come to opinions about this world you bring so much light to!  And, you also happen to have the best spontaneous laugh when somethings tickles you.  I love being your mom.



Eden has recently started babysitting for us for a couple hours out.  It has been a learning experience for everyone involved, her to be a good leader, and the siblings to be good followers.  She is so sweet to try to have games and things ready to do with them though.  And after our first night out, she left us this note with a full report "All of the kids were very good.  We played LOL dolls, and spent some time outside. Karly had 2 treats while the rest of us had chocolate cake. We had IPad time starting around 6:40 until 7:30. The girls got in bed around 7:45, then Bentley and I had iPad time until 9:00pm, and then I sent him to bed.  I ended up staying up with the iPad until 9:20.  Overall we had a fun time, love you."  I love that she left me such a thorough report!  


Quaker is her best buddy.


A beautiful girl making the most beautiful music on her harp! I have loved watching her develop this new talent.


She continues to handle all her medical appointments and check ups like a champ.  We continue to see the ophthalmologist every 6 months monitoring the intracranial pressure.  She has been on and off the medication for years depending on how it's going, but she has been off for a good stretch now. We continue to put hope into the idea that she is outgrowing this issue.
I Love you Eden!

No comments: