Saturday, August 22, 2020

Olive

Olive - you are one of a kind.  I can't look at pictures of you without smiling.  You have a twinkle in your eye, and a spirit that pulls people in.  I love you to pieces!

Thank you for this sweet note that has a cute drawing of me and you together, holding hands.  And thanks for taping a spare piece of tile to the outside.  You know I like the sparkles.

Here's a picture of Olive enjoying all the seasons.  I love looking at the details she has included.  So precious, and such a cute smile on all her faces.

And then her creative monsters - also always smiling. 


Don't cover that cute smile!! But if you must, your eyes still give it all away!!

Her bedroom - the more decorated, the better!

Look at that precious, sleeping girl.  She loves to stay up late reading, and doesn't love getting woken up in the morning.


This is a picture she took on my phone, and I thought her little legs were so cute.  It's fun to see the world from Olive's vantage point. I assume she was taking a picture of Quaker.

She has a sense of style that is unique and shows so much personality. I love the outfits she puts together.

Olive - thank you for bringing so much joy into our family, and into our everyday interactions. You exude joy and a lightness of spirit, and I love everything about it.

No comments: