Saturday, August 22, 2020

Karly

 Karly - the cutest and most precious little thing!  I love to hold her, and squeeze her and kiss her like crazy.  Also, what's obvious to see in these photos is that she is incredibly photogenic.  Her smile is genuine and her eyes are a window to a happy soul!  Love you baby girl.


She gets a kick out of being silly and making others laugh, and she is good at it!  It all has to be her plan though.  One thing she doesn't like is people laughing at her if she wasn't intentionally trying to be funny.
She couldn't figure out why her goggles were letting in so much water.  She kept adjusting the straps tighter and tighter.  "Mom, help me, I can't figure out why these are leaking. It feels so tight around my eyes!"
She may be little, but she is independent and finds a way to solve problems.  I love her strong spirit!

"Baby mine, don't you cry.  Baby mine, dry your eyes. Rest your head onto my heart, never to part, baby of mine."  I love you Karly.

No comments: