Monday, October 9, 2023

Galloping Goat Pumpkin Patch

Fun Monday afternoon at the pumpkin patch with family!!  This is another of our favorite October traditions.  The kids are getting older, so now it's been so fun having Lola and the twins so my kids can show them all the fun things.

Feeding the goats is one of the favorite pumpkin patch activities!




Duck races!  Also a favorite, but these have really gone downhill over the years.  Most tracks are broken and the water flow is just not what it used to be, which really impacts a race!  ha ha
Bentley and I had a big challenge going on over at the ball toss, and we were back and forth neck and neck, but probably missing more than we were making.  Then grandpa joined the game and just swept the win away before Bentley and I even knew what happened!
There are so many fun activities, it was a good time!


Everyone always goes home with corn in their pockets!




Karly even found some of her friends from school in the corn pit.  Hi Kaci and Sienna!
Bentley is really hard to get pictures of - so when he was jammed in on this little tricycle, I had to take advantage and gets photos from many angles. ha ha


Thanks for a fun Monday evening together! I love you family.
 

No comments: