Sunday, October 1, 2023

Karly's Sad Song

 Karly wrote and performed a beautiful song for me today so I asked if I could get a copy of her lyrics.  It starts as such a fun, upbeat "happy" song, and then quickly takes a turn to sadness with such a tragic end.  This is so precious and funny to me.  Taylor Swift would be impressed.  Well done Karly.

As you read, you just have to envision her cute voice singing along to a peppy upbeat tune quickly into a sad, melancholy tune.   I love it.  The lyrics go like this, "Happy days, happy days, happy days, oooooo. Happy days, happy days, happy days wowowo.  Happy days for me happy days for you.  When will you find happiness upon you. Cus there it goes, there it goes again. Right out of you. Your happiness is gone it really is gone from you."

Ouch......

I thought I'd also add these cute technology pieces she has created for herself out of cardboard- a computer, and a cell phone.  I love her creativity, and the text conversation on her "phone" is adorable.

No comments: